Inpatient Medical Services
822 Kumho Drive, Suite 202
Fairlawn, Ohio 44333
Robinson Memorial Hospital, Summa Health System – Ravenna, Ohio
Robinson Memorial Hospital has been the acute care general hospital for Portage County, Ohio since 1874. The current campus, expanding ever since it opened in 1977, includes a Level III trauma center, a cardiovascular center, and a pediatric inpatient unit affiliated with Akron Children’s Hospital. Robinson has been designated one of the 99 Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio five years in a row and is an American Heart Association Gold Start! Fit Friendly organization.
- beds: 150
- physicians: 300 physicians, 35 specialties
IMS hospitalist program profile
- 24 Hour in house program/practice
- Medical Management and Consultation for inpatients referred by private PCPs and unassigned with good payor mix.
- Co-Management of some ICU patients with Critical Care Physicians on staff.
- Manage codes and RRTs
- Eight hour work days.
- Team: 5 hospitalists 3 nocturnists
Total current daily census: 60
- 1 Full Time Hospitalist
- 2 Mid-Level Practitioners